- Editors Choice
- HIGHLY ADDICTIVE “ROPE ESCAPE” SET TO HIT MOBILE GAMING PLATFORMS AND GOT FEATURED BY GOOGLE!!!
- The CATch!, an infinite running adventure now on iOS
- Trial Xtreme 2 Winter available on Mac OS
- Mobile hit, Trial Xtreme 2 now on Mac
- Top 10 iOS game, Seven Stars, now on Android
- Age of Wind 2 now on iOS for FREE
- Now available on the Android Market
- To all iPhone Users
- We got amazing news!
- Blockbuster off-road game is back! Trial Xtreme series is back on iOS and Android with challenging and cold Winter Edition!
- Featured on Xmas!!!
- Snoozing buddy hit the 100,000 premium DL milestone !!!
- Trial Xtreme 2-The second generation!
- VoiceTat - A cross platform app
- Case study michael lewis app
Let your voice Be Heard!
VoiceTat is acting as a voice Twitter, allowing the user to record and share voice files. Privately: via MMS/SMS or e-mail and publicly: via social networks like Facebook and Twitter. The user may add a photo and text in order to add a personal touch.
Ability to manage your sent files .view how many people have listened to your voicefiles , see your old voice files, time and date, publish to Facebook and twitter again or resend a file by mail.
VoiceTat allows you to share your feelings with your friends via the Facebook, Twitter, SMS or e-mails.
For those who are too busy to send a long SMS.
A great way to send yourselves a memo.
A unique way to send birthday and holiday greetings in a warm and hugging way rather than standard text message.
The way to say “I LOVE YOU”.
Have the most original and innovative Facebook wall or Tweeter page.
The recipient side will receive your Voicefiles even if he never installed the application.
You can share your voice files with everyone! Regardless of the receiver phone device, platform or whether he installed the app or not!
The application is native for each and every platform to bring the best user experience.
Let’s bring back the closeness and intimacy to our life. Let’s express ourselves and share our thoughts instead of writing them